January 11, 2014

Jesse: Week Five, Day Five

WEEK FIVE
Tattoo:  Lucky Dice on left ankle
DAY FIVE
Hot-headed: (Jesse's on Vacation)

Ace headed to school and kicked back with his friends all day. If the teacher actually taught them anything, he didn't hear it!

He was starting to get nervous though. He hoped his dad didn't find out about him ditching school, drinking with his mom or throwing that party! He seemed to always find out about everything! And he would not be happy if he found out...

Steven asked on the way back to his house, “Who are you asking to the formal?”

Ace blinked back. “What?” he asked.

Steven rolled his eyes. “You know, the Formal Dance? I wanna ask your cousin, Candace. Do you think she'd go with me?”

Ace stuck his tongue out. “Ew! Why would you want to go with her! She's so mean!”

Steven smiled wistfull. “But she's so pretty and smells so good!”

Ace laughed. “You're so weird dude.”   But he was already making plans. He wanted to ask Kristina.

The minute he saw Kristina come home, Ace tugged on Steven's sleeve.   “Come on, Steven. Let's go,” he said. “I'm going to ask Kristina to the formal.”

“I dunno, Ace. I think she's pretty serious about Adam,” Steven said.

“No way,” Ace said confidently. “She's going to go with me!”

“Dude, I'm not hanging around to watch you get burned! Catch ya later!” Steven said as Ace hurried up to ring the doorbell.

“See ya, Steve!” Ace called back.

Kristina answered the door.  “Hey Ace," she greeted him.  "Bye Steve!” she called out.  Steve turned around and waved goodbye. “Come on in. What's up?” Kristina asked.

Ace walked into her kitchen, suddenly feeling really nervous as hell. “Umm... I was umm.. well, I was wondering if you would... you know... go to the Formal Dance with me...” Ace managed to stutter out. “That is, if you're not going with anyone else,” he added quickly.

“YES!” Kristina said quickly, cutting him off. “I'd love to!”

“AWESOME!” Jesse said. Abruptly, he gave her a quick hug. “I'm so excited!”

“I was kind of hoping you would ask me,” Kristina told him.

“Oh yeah?” Ace asked.

Duh!” Kristina said.

“Then why were you dancing with Adam Slade last night?” Ace asked.  If she liked him so much, why hadn't she danced with him?

Kristina rolled her eyes. “I danced with everyone. I was having fun! You're the only one I went upstairs with. I was waiting for you to make a move!” she said, reaching out to grab him hands.

Ace leaned forward and kissed her quick. “I gotta go now and clean up the place before my Dad gets home from his trip. But, I'll see you soon,” Ace promised.

Oh man, he was in love!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! How cute! Hopefully Kristina doesn't make him sad, Ace is definitely not the joking type!

    ReplyDelete